Cucumber Bruchetta w/ Grilled Shrimp & Crab Salad
- 3 Seedless Cucumbers (2½ cut on a bias into ¼ inch thick rounds, ½ cucumber tiny dice)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (tiny dice)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (tiny dice)
- 2 bulbs Shallots (tiny dice)
- 1/2 head garlic (tiny dice)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/8 cup cilantro (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 firm Avocado (seed and skin removed, tiny dice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 lbs. Shrimp
- 1/4 lbs Lump Crab Meat (blue/local)
- 1/4 oz chives (rough chop, for garnish)
- Skewer, salt, pepper and oil shrimp. Grill over med-high heat. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Sift through crap meat to find any remaining shell.
- Once shrimp has cooled, cut into tiny pieces and shred crab meat.
- Add shrimp, crab, and all remaining ingredients (except for the cucumber rounds and chives) in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add a spoonful of mixture to each cucumber round, and garnish with the chives.
- Chill slightly before serving.
Share this Recipe